Mission, Vision and Beliefs
Mission and Vision Statement
Mission: Educate, empower, and prepare all for an ever-changing world.
Vision: The Darlington County Community will grow and prosper economically and culturally as the school district fosters an environment that produces well-educated, productive citizens.
Core Values and Beliefs
- Integrity: Striving always to do the right thing in the right way.
- Honesty: Having the courage and consideration to share the truth.
- Respect: Recognizing and appreciating the value of others.
- Trust: Believing in one another to do our best while maintaining confidentiality.
- Accountability: Accepting the responsibility for our actions.
- Excellence is achievable and always worth the investment.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the home, school and community.
- All students can learn and perform at a higher level.
- The quality of a child's education depends on the quality of the teacher.
- All decisions are made in the best interest of the education, safety, and well-being of students to create successful schools and strong communities